The United India Insurance Company Limited has rolled out its new UIIC Vacancy 2017 consisting a total of 696 Assistant posts. So, all the eligible candidates can apply for UIIC Recruitment 2017 now. Aspirants are advised to apply for UIIC Career 2017 on or before the last date through the Online process. The last date to apply for UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017 is on 28th August 2017.
UIIC Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
|Name of the Board
||United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC).
|No. of Vacancies
|Name of the Posts
||Central government Jobs
||14th August 2017
||28th August 2017
||All over India
UIIC Careers 2017 Details – 696 Assistant Posts
||Name of Post
||No of Vacancy
Eligibility Details for UIIC Notification 2017
All the candidates should own the following educational qualifications as per the company.
- The candidate should have completed Graduate from a recognized University
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 28 years
Note: Relaxation As per Govt Norms
UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017 Jobs
The candidates are selected based on the following process,
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
How to apply for UIIC Jobs 2017
- At the first, open your browser and type the official website – www.uiic.co.in
- It directs you to the home page so that you find the United India Insurance Recruitment page.
- Download the latest official notification from the page.
- Read the official notification carefully and ensure if you are eligible or not.
- Search for apply online and click on it.
- Fill all the necessary details in the form carefully without any error.
- Scan your passport sized photo and signature and upload it.
- Click the submit option once you are done.
- Online Application Commencement from – 14th August 2017
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 28th August 2017
- United India Insurance Recruitment 2017 Exam Date – Updated soon