RBI Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 610 Assistant Posts:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published notification for the recruitment of 610 Assistant vacancies in various offices of the Bank. Eligible candidates may apply online from 07-11-2016 to 28-11-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
RBI Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 610
Name of the Post: Assistant
Name of the Office:
1. Ahmedabad: 30 Posts
2. Bangalore: 35 Posts
3. Bhopal: : 40 Posts
4. Bhubaneswar: 20 Posts
5. Chandigarh: 38 Posts
6. Chennai: 25 Posts
7. Guwahati: 27 Posts
8. Hyderabad: 31 Posts
9. Jaipur: 20 Posts
10. Jammu: 10 Posts
11. Kanpur & Lucknow: 52 Posts
12. Kolkata: 35 Posts
13. Mumbai: 150 Posts
14. Nagpur: 20 Posts
15. New Delhi: 25 Posts
16. Patna: 22 Posts
17. Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi: 30 Posts
Candidates age limit should be between 20 to 28 years (Candidates must have been born not earlier than 08-11-1988 and not later than 07-11-1996 (both days including)) as on 08-11-2016. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and Other relaxation details refer the notification.
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Candidates will be selected based on preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
Candidates should pay Rs. 450/- (Examination fee + Intimation Charges) for OBC/ General candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS (Intimation Charges) through online by using gateway/ Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 07-11-2016 to 28-11-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have valid e mail id & contact number.
2. Candidates should scan there photograph and signature.
3. Candidates log on the website www.rbi.org.in
4. Click on Notification & select the desired post
5. Read all the notification & Click on “Recruitment for the Post of Assistant”
6. Fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Now take a print out of online application for future use.